Saturday 26 September 2015

We loved See you in Mexico BENNY! I’m not sure what is...



We loved See you in Mexico BENNY!
I’m not sure what is going on in this photo but I’m assuming it’s some form of debauchery. I’ll miss your crazy antics, your phone calls when we are drunk, your ability to drink for 48 hours straight and your dance moves, but mostly I’ll miss you because you are an absolute legend.
You’re ability to always find the silver lining, and consistently be a fantastic, honest and genuine friend is rare in humans these days. Thanks for all the fun times, beers, laughs and late night/early morning deep and meaningful, over-sharing chats we’ve had.
Have the most incredible adventure! I’m not even jealous. Much. I’ll miss you! ❤️ ✈️🇲🇽💃🏽🏄🏻👨🏻 @ben_oborne by annie.bridgette https://instagram.com/p/7eLOsGPrtp/ Follow Broken Tree on Instagram @BrokenTree For more info about Broken Tree visit our website www.wearebrokentree.com



via Tumblr http://brokentreeonline.tumblr.com/post/129969431382

No comments:

Post a Comment